The Oldest Women's Residential Facility in the South: Serving Clients Since 1964
Beliefs About Addiction
- We believe addiction is an incurable but treatable disease.
- We believe rehabilitation and recovery must address all aspects (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, familial, and vocational) of a recovering person’s life.
- We believe treatment is the first step in a lifelong process of sobriety and recovery. During the recovery journey, relapse may occur; but if it does, we believe a relapse is an opportunity to enhance and deepen an ongoing program of recovery.
- We believe addiction affects all members of an addicted person’s family, and consequently, family involvement in rehabilitation and recovery is essential to the healing process.
- We believe recovery cannot be sustained in isolation, but requires the ongoing support, encouragement and respect of others, both in and out of the recovering community.
2772 Hanover Circle - Birmingham, Alabama 35205 - (205) 933-2402