The following criteria must be met in order for a potential client to be admitted to St. Anne’s Home, Inc.:
- 19 years old or older at the time of admission
- Clients should be abstinent from mood altering substances of abuse for at least 72 hours prior to admission. This will be confirmed via drug screen at the time of admission
- Priority will be given to women who are pregnant with intravenous substance use disorders, other pregnant women with substance use disorders, women with dependent children, IV drug users, and HIV positive women.
- Clients must be willing and able to follow all rules and guidelines of St. Anne’s Home including program rules, policies and procedures, structure, punctuality, rehabilitation plan and the case management process. Clients must be willing to be a part of the community and follow the recommendations of the treatment team.
- Clients must have an approved Placement Assessment that documents a primary diagnosis of Substance Use Disorder and must meet criteria for level III.1 in all six dimensions.